David's Program Offerings
2020- 2021 VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING AVAILABLE!
David is now offering a variety of virtual programs available to libraries, schools, youth groups, and parties. You can receive a link to a pre-recorded YouTube video program of David’s presentation. It is performed as if it is for a live audience! Virtual programs include up-close views of live animals, stories, songs, animal artifacts, science and humor. Your audience will laugh and learn with David!
The following programs are available as of June 2020;
- “Animals of Imaginations and Dreams” (Summer library theme)
- “Wildlife in Your Backyard”
- Animal Manias:
- “Frog Mania”
- “Turtle Mania”
- “Pond Wetland Habitat”
- “Plants: Our Amazing Producers”
- “Unhuggables: Animals Nobody Loves” (a series of short videos about snakes, spiders, bats, wolves, etc).
David can also create a custom-made video on a requested theme. Other possible options include live Zoom presentations or live video programs (i.e. Facebook Live) from your closed facility or from David’s home studio.
Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about fees.
For Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary-age Children, Families and Adults.
- The Unhuggables: Animals Nobody Loves
- Plants: our amazing producers (green plants)
- Adaptations: Fit Where You Live *Holiday program: What are we thankful for?
- Earthsongs: Singing With The Earth Some favorite animals that share our lives
- Bats: Mammals That Fly
- Creatures of the night: Owls, Bats, Coyotes, Skunks, etc
- Trees and The Critters That Need Them
- Hibernate/Migrate/Activate: Winter Survival
- Nature's Music: The Sounds Animals Make and Why?
- Wildlife In Your Backyard/Habitats
- Reptiles, Amphibians
- Insects & Their Relatives
- Pond life: Frogs, Turtles and Arthrop
GENERAL PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
Through the use of songs, stories, movement, riddles, audio/visual and hands-on materials, students are actively engaged in learning. Live animals and animal artifacts are used when appropriate to enhance the learning. (Contact David for more details)
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS:
Programs are usually 45 minutes to one hour in length.
Events can be scheduled during the school day or
in the evening for family fun nights etc.
COST/BASE FEE (per program of 45 min to one hour):
$250-$400 per program.
Half day is $600 and all day is $1100.
Plus mileage at $.55/mile round trip.
Some discounts available based on time of year.
I believe in entertaining while educating.
I believe no one is too old to get involved.
The secret to life is to participate.
It is never too late to have a happy childhood!
I believe in hands-on/minds-on learning.
The most powerful nation in the world is